Phase One have today released the XF Camera System Feature Update #2, introducing new lenses, new firmware for the XF Camera and IQ digital backs and Capture One Pro 9.1.
Two new “Blue Ring” lenses
- Schneider Kreuznach 110mm LS f/2.8 Lens – Fast lens allowing shallow depth of field – Order now – Shipping 1st April 2016
- Schneider Kreuznach 240mm LS f/4.5 IF Lens – Incredibly sharp lens with great resolving power – Order now – Shipping 1st May 2016
Updated Firmware for the Phase One XF Camera
- Improved HAP-1 Autofocusing
- Sequence photography tools
- Focus Stacking Tool
- HDR Tool
- Time-lapse Tool
- Sequence metadata is stored within image files for use with Capture One
- Self Timer Delay now an available Drive Mode
Updated Firmware for all Phase One IQ Digital Backs
- XF Camera Control access directly from Home screen
- Improved contextual menu consistency
- Improved menu system logic
- Major OneTouch UI improvement – flat and modern design to align with the XF Top Screen Display
Capture One 9.1 – XF Camera System Integration
- Easily identify sequence files from file metadata and browser Icons
- Select and organise files based on sequence metadata
Images captured when using the new Time-lapse, HDR Sequence or Focus Stack Tools on the XF Camera System will automatically receive a metadata tag within the RAW files. Capture One 9.1 can use these metadata tags in a number of ways, accelerating workflow and organisation within the application. As an additional indicator, Images captured with an XF Camera System Sequence Tool will show a small icon (three stacked triangles) in the lower left corner of the thumbnail, indicating it is part of a sequence of images.
Download the latest update here or order your licence key from Teamwork Digital.
New Focus Stack Software and Hardware Registration
Register your Phase One hardware at phaseone.com before 30th September 2016 and you will receive a free Helicon Focus software license!