Phase One iXA camera
Price: Contact us for details
The Phase One iXA camera, built as an integrated system, offers high dynamic range and detailed image quality that only high resolution, medium format systems can produce.
Shown as in stock, please call to confirm
Ultimate image sharpness
- Dynamic range of 12.5 f-stops (>72 db)
- Excellent color and detail
- Lenses easily changed in the field
- Secure lens holder
Tailor-Made for Aerial Photography
- Phase One SDK on the host computer enables setting up the camera, camera status, indication of the remote capture and storage of the images.
- Modular system, the iXA is a natural choice for integration into large or small configurations.
- Available as 80 megapixel or 60 megapixel version.
- Camera systems are available with RGB or NIR sensor modules.
- A wide selection of lenses (28 mm to 240 mm).
- Focal plane shutter speeds up to 1/4000 second or leaf shutter speeds up to 1/1600 second.
- Multiple software solutions.
MULTIPLE CAMERA CONFIGURATION SETUP
- Constructed of 6061 aluminum alloy
- Workhorse built with fewer moving parts to reduce unnecessary wear
- Removable parts securely connected to prevent movement or vibration
- Self-locking LEMO connectors
- Mirror-free system
- Camera is bolted to the pod with four M4 screws
- Secure lens holder secures lens at infinity focus
- Compact, small footprint